Carnival Dream Question

BKJK

Do you mean to have in your cabin? You can order from the Funshops and it will be delivered to your stateroom. You cannot board the ship with vodka unless you smuggle it on! It will be confiscated and not returned. That would be a huge waste! [emoji24]

Yes I wasn't sure if I could order it on board to be delivered or had to purchase before I boarded. I called Carnival and got a different answer 2 different times when I called. I am to chicken to try to sneak any on board. LOL

Do you mean to have in your cabin? You can order from the Funshops and it will be delivered to your stateroom. You cannot board the ship with vodka unless you smuggle it on! It will be confiscated and not returned. That would be a huge waste! [emoji24]

If you bring a bottle of alcohol at embarkation and it is found, they will take the bottle and give it back to you on the morning of disembarkation. :rolleyes:

Yes I wasn't sure if I could order it on board to be delivered or had to purchase before I boarded. I called Carnival and got a different answer 2 different times when I called. I am to chicken to try to sneak any on board. LOL

Anything you order before hand will be in your cabin upon embarkation.

Anything ordered once on board will not be available to you, until debarkation.

We are on the first leg of your cruise. If I understand your question, you may purchase Vodka from guest services for about $100 a bottle and have it delivered to your room. We just decided to go with the Cheers. We know it's expensive for 11 days, but the convenience is well worth it to us.

I was thinking of getting the sky vodka for 75 a bottle before hand , I just wasn't sure if I wanted another one could I order it on board for the same price? I thought it said 2 bottle limit per cabin.

If you want the vodka in your room when you board, you can order through Bon Voyage. You'll have to pay taxes though which is about 5 bucks.

Once onboard, you can order more vodka through Room Service for the same price as Bon Voyage, but you won't have to pay the taxes. However, since they are very busy on embarkation day, it will probably be that night before it is delivered to you. You can order more bottles the same way throughout your cruise.

If you purchase bottles through the Fun Shops onboard at the ridiculously low price, you'll have to wait for those until debarkation.

We've done this many times on several ships.

Cheers!

Per Yuba Sutter:

If you bring a bottle of alcohol at embarkation and it is found, they will take the bottle and give it back to you on the morning of disembarkation.

This is no longer true. When the bottle ban was put into effect, supposedly anyone who smuggled anything and was caught had it confiscated and NOT returned the morning of debarkation. I personally haven't tried it, so I don't know. I just know what I read.

By the way I had to put your quote in this way as the quote feature won't work for me on here for some reason.

Since you are on a Btb. Make friends with someone on the first leg and get them to buy your bottles for the second leg from the cheap fun shops. Go with them when they are picking up liquor when they are disembarking and take the liquor back to your cabin. We are on the second leg with you or I would help.

Since you are on a Btb. Make friends with someone on the first leg and get them to buy your bottles for the second leg from the cheap fun shops. Go with them when they are picking up liquor when they are disembarking and take the liquor back to your cabin. We are on the second leg with you or I would help.

One can make this into a business:):)

I just got off this cruise last Sunday. I packed four (4) rum runners filled with liquor in my checked luggage. Have never had an issue doing this in all the cruises we have been on. I just pack them in different areas of the suitcases.

I also brought an inflatable ice chest that looked like a pirates treasure chest. LOL.. I got it on Amazon for about $12, had it in our carry on and when we got to our cabin we blew it up and tipped our room attendant $20 on the first day. He kept our little treasure chest filled with ice. We put our rum runners in there and our water that we purchased in advance through the FUNSHOPS... During the cruise, my husband ran out of vodka, so we took the rum runner off the ship with us in Cozumel, he bought a bottle of vodka, filled up the rum runner in the bathroom in the shopping area and placed it in the small of his back under his shirt... got on the ship with no problems. Good times!! Google Rum Runner.. you will see what I am talking about.