When the Celebrity Summit anchors off St John USVI how far RU from the dock?

A Sixth?

I'm on a number of cruises this winter that include St John USVI as a separate port of call, and I know there is no pier there for ships so is a tender port.

Just curious, where do the cruise ships actually drop anchor? How long a tender ride is it to Cruz Bay or do they anchor off Coral Bay?

I'm on a number of cruises this winter that include St John USVI as a separate port of call, and I know there is no pier there for ships so is a tender port.

Just curious, where do the cruise ships actually drop anchor? How long a tender ride is it to Cruz Bay or do they anchor off Coral Bay?

I believe you are confusing St John, USVI with St. John, Antigua. You don't tender in Antigua.

LOL! :o

I looked at the "map" of the cruise on the "X" web site and this is what they show :p

SJU_BGI_SLU_ANU_SXM_STT_SJU_430x330.png

Of course they mean St. John's, Antigua....

Need more sleep.... :D And Celebrity needs a new cartographer. Hope the Captains chart is a bit better.

Edited by A Sixth?

LOL! :o

I looked at the "map" of the cruise on the "X" web site and this is what they show :p

SJU_BGI_SLU_ANU_SXM_STT_SJU_430x330.png

Of course they mean St. John's, Antigua....

Need more sleep.... :D And Celebrity needs a new cartographer. Hope the Captains chart is a bit better.

I certainly hope the captain's chart is better! The problem with all this marketing bumpf is that the people writing it have never been on a ship and obviously have a poor grasp of geography.