We have Ajay!

NancyL2

OMGoodness.....we have the best wait staff from the dinning room!

We have Ajay as our head waiter, Ravinder as our waiter, and Ed (from Lithuania) for our assistant waiter.

They are the best!!!!!!

Mentioned to Ajay that he is spoken very highly on the CC message board and he had the biggest grin and said I made his day!

And I must say the Quest game is hilarious!!!!!!

I will have to buy a copy of the tape/disk.....my sister's and I are on it....our team won second place. Only beat out by Marla and her team.

We have won sooooo much RCCL logo things it's unreal!

My sister's and I are having a blast!!!!!!

Yes I'm on the Enchantment now till this Sunday the 25th.

I will ask Ajay tonight if he will be on that cruise....I know some of the wait staff will be taking their vacation soon.

Someone asked earlier who the new CD is on the Enchantment.....it's Chris Arman. And he is very good! Last night in the Spolight Lounge was a blast!

My sister's and I closed the place.

Nancy,

Glad you are having a great time! If you get a chance, please tell Ajay that Susan and Ray from last October will be on the Oct 2 sailing and are so looking forward to seeing him again. If he doesn't seem to remember us, tell him we are the group that he asked to eat with the Chief Operating Officer and his daughter! We'll be in cabin 8520 this cruise and can't wait to sail and to see him and his great staff! Enjoy your cruise!

Lisa ~ I asked Ajay tonight at dinner when his vacation was and it's not till March or April. (Sorry had one too many glasses of wine/Bailey's coffee) :D

He is now very interested in this message board.....he even wrote down the addy. So don't be surprised if he logs on here.

Murphy ~ I will try to ask Ajay tomorrow night. Will get back to you.

You all will love this ship! The cruise staff is just wonderful and so helpful/pleasant!!!!!!

Tonight was lobster night.....ohhhhhh yummmmm!!!!! Probably the best meal I've had in such a long time.

Onto Halifax tomorrow.

We even were able to dock at both Bar Harbor and Martha's Vineyard....even though it was a bit choppy for the Vineyard.

Please tell Ajay that we've asked to be in his section via the RCCL C & A Club number and we'll be by to see him as soon as we board to make sure we are seated in his section! He made our cruise last year and can't wait! HI AJAY!

Archived