Sunshine Shows

jjmsbu09

We just cancelled our Fascination cruise and booked a 8 day southern Sunshine cruise for next month. Just curious if anyone knows what shows are onboard? We don't mind playlist but the Legend and the Glory had the same ones and we'd love something different.

Thanks all

We had Epic Rock and Motor City in March. There was another one as well but I don't remember what it was. Also had a juggler and Hasbro on other nights.

I think the other is a Latin show. If it's the same as other Playlist ships, well, up to everyone if they want to see them again. When I was on the Sunshine in July, they had Bobby Borgia one night as a magician. That was awesome. Mostly, we went to comedy instead of the shows.

We just cancelled our Fascination cruise and booked a 8 day southern Sunshine cruise for next month. Just curious if anyone knows what shows are onboard? We don't mind playlist but the Legend and the Glory had the same ones and we'd love something different.

Thanks all

We just got off the Sunshine about a month ago. I actually really do enjoy playlist, and we had Motor City, Latin Night, Epic Rock, and Studio VIP. The comedy shows were good, but get there very, very early as the Punchliner Comedy club is just way to small for the amount of people they have on the ship. We did try few movies out on the deck, most nights they have 2 different movies a night. We were pleased with the entertainment.

Have a good cruise!

The existing Playlist group got off with us yesterday and the new group is taking over. That being said, I don't think the shows are changing.

Thanks everyone. I was hoping for the other set but Epic rock was awesome last time

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Motor City was very good. The Sunshine has an amazing video system but it is very hard to appreciate if you happen to be sitting on the sides. So if it's show you particularly want to see you must go early. One evening we lucked out and got the front seats on deck 5 and walked away more impressed with how they coordinate the performers with the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk