Husand wants to call BBB regarding an issue with CCL and RCI

MoyCoy

Here's what I posted to the same thread on the Celebrity board...

I've been able to move an on-board booking or an FCC to a different date, but I've never been able to switch between lines.

It could be that the OP got caught up in the new FCC benefits. The open bookings now only have an OBC value of $25.00 for a 7 night cruise, whereas the reservations for a specific ship and sail date still have the higher amounts of OBC.

Here's what I posted to the same thread on the Celebrity board...

I've been able to move an on-board booking or an FCC to a different date, but I've never been able to switch between lines.

It could be that the OP got caught up in the new FCC benefits. The open bookings now only have an OBC value of $25.00 for a 7 night cruise, whereas the reservations for a specific ship and sail date still have the higher amounts of OBC.

RCI is not offering Open Bookings (aka NextCruise) anymore. You have to book a specific cruise.

When trying to covert any Open Booking made prior to March 15, 2014, you have to really emphasize to the agent the date that booking was created in order to get the correct OBC applied.

Edited by cruisenfever