Live from Freedom of the Seas

So I called a # that RCI gave me to ask a couple of questions about the free cruise. I was told that with a simple email, I can extend the time period up to 3 months. If more was needed, I would need to submit a extension request, but because my wife is having a baby, it would probably be approved.

So I called a # that RCI gave me to ask a couple of questions about the free cruise. I was told that with a simple email, I can extend the time period up to 3 months. If more was needed, I would need to submit a extension request, but because my wife is having a baby, it would probably be approved.

Ours was actually just a deposit that was put down on a cruise and we had similar life events happen and they were very happy to move the cruise. They may have to walk you up the chain of command (they did so nicely) but they allowed us to move our cruise almost a year later.

Great news. Good luck with baby and cruise!

Won a cruise on this cruise playing poker so on the Allure next December with a seat for the $100000 poker tournament :)

has the captain or crew made any statements or announcements about the tropical storm and expected arrival back on sunday?

Capt did mention the storm and said they would be changing course to avoid it. Don't know any more than that.

Thanks Susie, they were great such a bargain compared to cabanas at Vegas hotels for example!

Capt did mention the storm and said they would be changing course to avoid it. Don't know any more than that.

Thanks Susie, they were great such a bargain compared to cabanas at Vegas hotels for example!

Thanks for the update on the storm and FR. RCI just posted this their website:

Tropical Weather Update

August 26, 2015

4:00 p.m. E.S.T

Royal Caribbean International continues to closely monitor the path and progress of Tropical Storm Erika to ensure guests enjoy safe and comfortable cruises, and to make certain our ships steer clear of the storm. The safety of our guests and crew is always our foremost concern.

We encourage guests sailing on Adventures of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Independence of the Seas monitor this website for any additional updates.

If you have not done so already, we strongly suggest guests complete their online check-in as soon as possible, including the section on your preferred method of contact while traveling. You can access online check-in at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/onlinecheckin

Royal Caribbean will continue to closely monitor weather conditions and will update this information again tomorrow, August 27, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.

Need help?

Bullet If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you.

Bullet If you prefer, you can call us directly.

Bullet Or you may search this site for more information.

(866) 562-7625

LOCATE A TRAVEL AGENT