Activities Independence of the Seas Eastern 2015

Recently off Indy Aug 2nd Eastern Carib cruise-CD Leigh & staff were great!

My family enjoys trivia contests, song contests like finish the lyric & name that tune type game, belly flop is fun to watch, 1st sailaway party on pool deck was fun, but the sailaways from each island were not well attended, nighttime pool party was fun, & of course 70s night was a blast.

If you do break the gambling oath, a dealer named Roy is the funniest dealer I have ever had anywhere...he kept the table in stiches.

Enjoy your cruise! (how could you not)

Recently off Indy Aug 2nd Eastern Carib cruise-CD Leigh & staff were great!

My family enjoys trivia contests, song contests like finish the lyric & name that tune type game, belly flop is fun to watch, 1st sailaway party on pool deck was fun, but the sailaways from each island were not well attended, nighttime pool party was fun, & of course 70s night was a blast.

If you do break the gambling oath, a dealer named Roy is the funniest dealer I have ever had anywhere...he kept the table in stiches.

Enjoy your cruise! (how could you not)

Thanks for the tip on Roy. I plan on playing Blackjack most of the cruise and I love funny dealers. Somehow when you have a friendly dealer it doesn't hurt as much if you lose (lol).

I took the "no gambling" oath. Yes, a little disappointing but a huge savings on my part.

Please list some of your favorite activities onboard the Independence of the Seas.

Well you picked a good cruise to take the oath.. Craps was ice cold and the slot machines are ages old

Edited by brianhodgson