Unlimited internet plan on the eurodam?

cruz chic

I don't recall HAL offering that. They do have different packages and I might have not seen it.

Some ships do presently have unlimited along with time plans. I believe the NA, Zuiderdam and westy have them. I'm hoping it will spread to the eurodam by October.

Some ships do presently have unlimited along with time plans. I believe the NA, Zuiderdam and westy have them. I'm hoping it will spread to the eurodam by October.

Do you have any idea of what the cost would be for an unlimited Internet plan for a 7 day cruise? Seems to me they had an unlimited plan on the Prinsendam, but I may be completely off about that..

Do you have any idea of what the cost would be for an unlimited Internet plan for a 7 day cruise? Seems to me they had an unlimited plan on the Prinsendam, but I may be completely off about that..

No, I thought I had read that it was $249 for a two week cruise but I may be wrong about that. Maybe it would be half that for 7 days? I don't recall anything about the prinsendam but I may have missed it.

Check out this thread which includes a post on the cost of a seven day plan.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2242810&highlight=internet+packages

Edited by Scrapnana

Seems to me they had an unlimited plan on the Prinsendam, but I may be completely off about that..
I see by your signature that you were last on the P'dam in " '13 ". I know for certain there was no unlimited plan on the ship for our T-A in May of '13, but I think that was before we ever heard about it being tested on the Zuiderdam.

Edited by jtl513

I see by your signature that you were last on the P'dam in " '13 ". I know for certain there was no unlimited plan on the ship for our T-A in May of '13, but I think that was before we ever heard about it being tested on the Zuiderdam.

Thanks.. That's why I couldn't say for sure.. Guess it's just because we're reading so much about it..

I bought some minutes, but don't remember how many.. One time I almost forgot to sign off & used some of my minutes up..I don't usually use the internet when on any vacation, but since we were on for such a long cruise, we wanted some way to keep in touch..

An unlimited plan would be ideal if the price was right..It looks like the prices are all over the place now..