Live from Reflection!

ladylemondrop

Do either of you have dailies to post or can you tell me if there is still a comedian doing shows onboard? Thanks!

Hi, sorry for late reply, there was a comedy juggler the first evening, John Nations, the rest of the time we saw Vocalists, Pianist, Violinist, and the Production shows (which were very good) Lindsay Hamilton was the standout performer, not just my opinion, from many others too. She was fabulous.

Hey Louise...I just found your review and you did a great job. The pictures are really good. I guess our October 2013 cruise on Reflection brought you back for more? It sounds like there some improvements since that one. Was it better? We just returned from a Baltic cruise on Silhouette and will be on her again in Feb for a Caribbean B2B. Then, hopefully, one on Constellation out of Venice next Sept. Maybe we'll cross paths again[emoji3]

Hey Louise...I just found your review and you did a great job. The pictures are really good. I guess our October 2013 cruise on Reflection brought you back for more? It sounds like there some improvements since that one. Was it better? We just returned from a Baltic cruise on Silhouette and will be on her again in Feb for a Caribbean B2B. Then' date=' hopefully, one on Constellation out of Venice next Sept. Maybe we'll cross paths again[emoji3']

Hello! We just love the ship, love the itinerary, it was just as good as before, we loved the drinks package, (no signing, no long bill) and we loved the Porch, other than that it felt very much as before, just as we like it! You sound like you have a lot of amazing trips planned! It would be lovely to see you again x:)

Hi Louise,

Thank you for taking time out of your cruise to update us all and welcome home. We are on Reflection in October. Love it or hate it we were particular fans of Molecular Bar and it was one of the reasons we like to upgrade to the PA package. We noticed the various comms in regard to this being replaced on all SC ships and replaced with World Bar. I noticed you have made comment on it during your cruise but had Molecular Bar been replaced with World Bar on your cruise or was it still branded as Molecular? If World Bar do you know if all cocktails were included in PA package like Molecular or not? Also we take it from the various articles on it that it is indeed very similar is this correct?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi, it was still branded as Molecular Bar when we were onboard, and they had six of the original drinks on the menu, but we dont drink cocktails so I am not sure about the particulars, (sorry) perhaps someone else has more info if you ask on the general boards? It didnt feel any different to when we have been onboard before.

P.s. Have a great cruise, I am jealous! I have cruise withdrawals...

Edited by louise1809

Hi, it was still branded as Molecular Bar when we were onboard, and they had six of the original drinks on the menu, but we dont drink cocktails so I am not sure about the particulars, (sorry) perhaps someone else has more info if you ask on the general boards? It didnt feel any different to when we have been onboard before.

P.s. Have a great cruise, I am jealous! I have cruise withdrawals...

Thanks for the details Louise much appreciatted.

Thanks for the details Louise much appreciatted.

Scotty, as someone else has mentioned, this bar was very quiet, its in an odd location, (no windows, opposite shops etc) and there was just no atmosphere we noticed, or many customers, unlike the very popular Martini bar or Sunset bar.

• 1 month later...