Live from Reflection!

ladylemondrop

Captain - Captain Apostolos Bouzakis.

Hotel director - Jamie Petts

Cruise director - Richard Spacey ('I love you!') he says that every time he announces?!

Food and beverage manager - Clint Kelu

Exec chef - Tato Garcia

Guest relations - Julie Sherrington (awesome)

Band is Hi5

Captain Bouzakis made a great joke last night about the housekeeping staff - that if you get up in the night to use the bathroom, when you get back to your bed it's made for you again...[emoji16] In fact I was worried about sharing one cabin with four men (3 are adolescent) but the stewards have been fantastic and we have not felt over crowded at all.

Louise,

Thanks for the live updates!!! So glad you are having fun! Did you get to see the pelican in Mykonos?

If you have a chance, I'd love a photo of the Bistro menu and also the 24-hour room service menu.

Enjoy your trip!

Wow - so Richard Spacey is your CD. He is like a God on the Royal Caribbean boards and there was much anguish when he left the company ;) He has such a good reputation as a CD though so would love to know what all the fuss is about :) - would you know whether he will still be on in a couple of weeks (we join on 11 September).

Wow - so Richard Spacey is your CD. He is like a God on the Royal Caribbean boards and there was much anguish when he left the company ;) He has such a good reputation as a CD though so would love to know what all the fuss is about :) - would you know whether he will still be on in a couple of weeks (we join on 11 September).

Hey Bobal - we are on the same cruise ( family of 6 )

Captain Bouzakis made a great joke last night about the housekeeping staff - that if you get up in the night to use the bathroom, when you get back to your bed it's made for you again...[emoji16] In fact I was worried about sharing one cabin with four men (3 are adolescent) but the stewards have been fantastic and we have not felt over crowded at all.

The Captain needs new joke material. We heard that one months ago. More to come….

Seriously, when we were on the Reflection, the food and the singers/dancers/aerialists were real good. However, the other entertainment and activities left a lot to be desired. Have they resumed live music around the pool? Are there guest speakers in Beyond the Podium? Those were sorely missed.

Hi louise1809, can you tell us how things are currently being managed with the CLASSIC Package at the Martini and Molecular bars? Mixed information here... Some say that any cocktail up to $8 is covered, others only just a few selection of small glasses, and others say that classic package is not applicable for cocktails at those bars, except during the happy hour. :confused:

Was on the Reflection last week, re the music - yes still booming at the pool. They had a special event on the lawn one evening, Grassdonbury, so as you can guess they were attempting to create their own music festival. It's a great idea, had a couple of small tents filled with blankets to sit on, free popcorn and candy floss and the ships dancers in 60s style festival gear. But, the DJ kept playing modern mashes of classic songs with the heavy drum beat, and instead of dancing along the audience just sat stunned :( a real pity as it was a good idea.,

Actually have just noticed the the Cruise Director has changed since last week !!! So here's hoping

Edited by hillsprint

They mentioned Grassdonbury - they are also doing mobile nightclub feature so each evening the nightclub will pop up in a different spot on the ship with a different theme - last night was Harem tonight is Miami beach....

Today we are in Turkey and I noticed a Turkish buffet will be featured in the ocean view cafe tonight.

We took a yacht tour today on Amores1 (private tour) Was nice. ImageUploadedByForums1440518923.035055.jpg.78b9e9f5015e0c53372feb8b98516a4c.jpg

wish they would just have the music on in the afternoon and have the morning as quiet time at the pool that would satisfy most people I think..........do other cruise lines have booming music at the pool?

we were fortunate enough on our reflection ta last year only to have loud music at the pool in the afternoons as I think there had been a few complaints at the start of the cruise by the blue rinse brigade.........