Live from Reflection!

ladylemondrop

It was at ocean view buffet with the waffles and pancakes which I just happened to walk past on my way to the museli [emoji6]

Well, I probably have a good chance of seeing it then. ;)

Please could you let us know who the current Captains Club Host is, and if possible, how long they will be on board for. We are on the TA in October, and would like to know if we will see a familiar face.

At the moment it is Claudia but I am not sure how long she is on for as we have not had s chance to meet her - this has been a very busy cruise!

So today is our last day (sadly) and tomorrow we have to go home (or in my case straight to rehab to detox from the drink package not to mention the diet!!) we have had an amazing holiday, I have noticed two types of passengers onboard, those like me who are simply in awe of it all and those who just love to complain or compare, my attitude is 'what's not to enjoy?' especially when the staff are so clearly doing their utmost to please - yesterday by the pool for example they were going around with cold towels, fruit sticks and ice cream cups all day. I think Celebrity offer a fantastic product and I cannot wait for the next cruise! (If you book onboard you get the drink package and $500 OBC for balcony and above!) Ciao for now, Louise [emoji2]

Did you stop in Istanbul? We are scheduled to set sail on Oct 12th. Istanbul is top on our list. Will be disappointed if we can't see it.

She is the 10 night cruise, Istanbul has never been part of that itinerary. Tomorrow's cruise is an 11-night, but Istanbul was cancelled for them last week. I'm in the 9/21 cruise, and nobody knows if we are going to have the same fate.

I guess we wait and see. Safety comes first. I'm sure either way, we'll have a wonderful trip. Counting the days.

Hi Seastin,

Have you joined the roll call? We are all waiting and speculating about whether or not we will be stopping in Istanbul. I have heard that it can be the Captains discretion and for the cruise on Monday (and the Equinox as well) both decisions were only made a few days ago, leaving many with private tours to scramble and change and or add, but as you said better safe than sorry. (though I must admit to being a bit disappointed ;-))

If you overnight in Athens instead, there are so many options you can do - dinner in Athens at a rooftop restaurant overlooking the Acropolis, or a Greek cookery class in a taverna, a mini island hop day tour to Aegina Hydra and Poros, etc etc find the positive! You will have a wonderful cruise anyway I am sure [emoji4]

Cool towels, fruit sticks and ice cream cups...

Nice little touches. Sounds like the Celebrity we know and love!

glad you enjoyed your cruise and thanks for a great review.

Edited by hcat

Just had to pop in and say how much we have enjoyed the 'extend your stay' package - for $59 pp, we left our cabin at 9am, handed in our room keys, got a new temporary one, we can have soft drinks and tea or coffee in Cafe Al Bacio, we enjoyed lunch at Bistro on Five (it was fabulous! Crepes, Croque Madame, gourmet burgers cooked to your liking, and cookie milkshake mmmmmm...) I am also enjoying seeing new guests arrive with their faces in wonderment as they explore the ship! We are disembarking at 3:30pm - a lovely last day. ImageUploadedByForums1441026204.943287.jpg.c0e27adabaa3b8f67cd099bff8af3b8c.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1441026129.643934.jpg.870494134838f6e5c484a82f2afc6f41.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1441026142.161930.jpg.9c2d47b1c33056b091b1ad83be0c5bb3.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1441026193.476164.jpg.2a56e3730f7fd410082ab8879724f640.jpg

Just had to pop in and say how much we have enjoyed the 'extend your stay' package - for $59 pp, we left our cabin at 9am, handed in our room keys, got a new temporary one, we can have soft drinks and tea or coffee in Cafe Al Bacio, we enjoyed lunch at Bistro on Five (it was fabulous! Crepes, Croque Madame, gourmet burgers cooked to your liking, and cookie milkshake mmmmmm...) I am also enjoying seeing new guests arrive with their faces in wonderment as they explore the ship! We are disembarking at 3:30pm - a lovely last day. [ATTACH]361030[/ATTACH][ATTACH]361031[/ATTACH][ATTACH]361032[/ATTACH][ATTACH]361033[/ATTACH]

This is a really nice idea for people with late air departures:)