Crown and Anchor Member Benefits

I went on line this morning looking at my preferences, but couldn't find them. We leave on the Brilliance soon.

If I am reading this correctly they have changed the perks for the Diamond Plus members to no access to Concierge Lounge.

Drinks in the Diamond Lounge will be discounted 25%, wine and soft drinks free during Nightly Event? Is this correct.

I haven't been on the boards lately other than my roll call.

Am I in for a surprise when I board, we are Diamond Plus level.

The D+ gift selections are gone because Royal is having one of their rare problems with the website. Many of us cannot change our preferences. Royal has no estimated time when this will be fixed.

There has been no change in D+ access to the CL.

Colleen, it would depend on the ship as to whether you will have CL access or not. On Oasis and Allure there is now a Suite Lounge for Gold Card Holders on Deck 17 and the former CL on Deck 11 is now the Diamond Lounge for D/D+/PC Members.

On Brilliance you will have access to the normal Concierge Lounge on Deck 13.

Colleen, it would depend on the ship as to whether you will have CL access or not. On Oasis and Allure there is now a Suite Lounge for Gold Card Holders on Deck 17 and the former CL on Deck 11 is now the Diamond Lounge for D/D+/PC Members.

On Brilliance you will have access to the normal Concierge Lounge on Deck 13.

I would say at this time you still have Access to all CL as a D+. On Oasis and Allure there just isn´t a CL anymore and the Suite Lounge is not open to D+.

Thanks for the replies, the website is clear as mud. Have no clue what my preferences are. Guess I will call DP desk on my layover.

When you get to your room you should find a letter from the concierge outlining the specific perks that you will receive as a D+ C&A member. On Brilliance, D+ members have full access to both the Diamond and Concierge Lounges, special breakfast in Chops, and myriad other benefits. Depending on your point total you may also receive invitations to free bridge, galley and backstage tours, luncheon with an officer etc.