upgrade help

cutiepiefred

Could someone please explain to me how upgrades work and if i am able to get one since final payment has already been made. Quick overview we family of 3 are currently in a deluxe OV on deck 1 midship which we paid 1599. we can book a balcony that carnival picks the location for 1659. would that be something people would take since its a balcony or not since its picked by carnival and would lose our 2nd bathroom.

I'd take the balcony too. You say you're worried about a possible limited view. How bad can it be compared to what you have now?

I wouldn't worry about losing the 2nd bath either. If you find that showering is a problem for the 3 of you, someone could always use other showers at the gym/spa area. I love a balcony, but follow YOUR gut.

Happy sailing! :)

I would call Carnival. They should be able to tell you more. Without knowing what kind of rate you booked it's hard to say, but it's my impression that Carnival is happy to take your money for an upgrade at any time.

I also wouldn't be as worried about losing the second bathroom. I would be happy with the balcony wherever it is. Upgrading for $60 seems like a good deal! Good luck!

Could someone please explain to me how upgrades work and if i am able to get one since final payment has already been made. Quick overview we family of 3 are currently in a deluxe OV on deck 1 midship which we paid 1599. we can book a balcony that carnival picks the location for 1659. would that be something people would take since its a balcony or not since its picked by carnival and would lose our 2nd bathroom.

confirm that it is indeed a balcony for ONLY 60 more. worth it if its true