Equinox Rooms

Calebo

We have a group of rooms booked on the Equinox. The cabins are 7223-7239.

Has anyone stayed in one of these? Are there any pro's or con's to these cabins.

The main reason for booking these was the close proximity to the elevators. A few of our group have limited walking ability, so the elevators will be useful.

Please share your opinions on these rooms !!

I looked at the S class cabin Sticky and it seem that this are good cabins and no reported problems with noise other than someone had noisy neighbors next door and above. Of course that can happen in any cabin.

We have a group of rooms booked on the Equinox. The cabins are 7223-7239.

Has anyone stayed in one of these? Are there any pro's or con's to these cabins.

The main reason for booking these was the close proximity to the elevators. A few of our group have limited walking ability, so the elevators will be useful.

Please share your opinions on these rooms !!

You will be very happy with the location of these cabins on the ship. The area is cordoned off so you won't hear any of the noise from the elevators. It's right on the hump, so you will be able to see both forward and aft. Additionally, if you desire, you will be able to open up part of the partition between balconies to walk back & forth. Just a caution if you do, you will lose some of your privacy of having to continuously close the curtains if you want any privacy getting dressed, yada, yada, yada. :D

There aren't really any cons that I can think of.

I stayed in 7199 on Equinox which is pretty close. No problems at all - very nice and convenient location. The "public area" by the lifts is a bit strange - nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't seem to serve much purpose (I'm talking about the area that is the library on one deck, the computer area on another deck, etc). The one on deck 7 is a sort of nothing area. There's a desk either for Captains Club host, and a great big table with about 10 chairs round it that some people used for playing cards, and that was it. An odd choice of usage of space compared to the lovely equivalent on Silhouette. But anyway, the room was fine.