Spa Services for Couples

rob_ n_tam

Good Afternoon,

Cruising on the Carribean Princess on 5/1 and am wondering if there are any spa services for couples (i.e. wraps and massages)? I have looked on the Princess web site for spa services and couldn't find anything specifically for couples.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

What is a Rasul treatment?

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;6;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
on Caribbean Princess June 5, 2004

Larry

Yeah, I did that Rasul thing.

My girlfriend, now my wife, is a real spa person. So, somehow she talked me into the Rasul thing on a cruise. I must admit that smearing the mud on each other was fun, but then you sit in this steam room. I was hot and bored.

They had this garden hose in there that has cool water. Well, I used it to cool me off some, and then I was so bored that I started playing around with it -- squirting the ceiling, etc. Finally, she kicked me out and I went and had a martini. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

That was my Rasul experience.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> After reading about the rasul treatment on these boards, I decided we would do it on our last cruise--the Grand. It wasn't offered and the people in the spa did not have a clue. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Since Grand Princess was the proto-type for the Grand Class, her spa - as well as Golden's, I believe - is not the same as her sisters and does not have the proper set up for rasul. Star Princess does, however as does Caribbean (and obviously from the post above, Coral).

-------------------------
Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

We're always enjoyed the benefits of a full suite, including an ensuite massage. Will we enjoy these amenities with a Princess Grand Suite?

Sue

[B]Grand Princess - Western Caribbean[/B] - April 25, 2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

[B]Constellation Transatlantic 9/7/04[/B]

[B]Infinity Panama Canal 4/17/05[/B]

Archived