What stores carry Carnival Gift Cards?

aflyingbuttress

Perhaps they are in your area but not in mine. I have checked at Lowes, CVS, Stop & Shop, Big Y, Rite Aid, & Walgreens. I looked through each stores wall of gift cards carefully and they aren't there. I asked at lowes because that store was on the small list I have but they said they don't have them. I have seen Southwest Airlines, not Carnival. The other stores mentioned here are not near me. The only thing left I can think to check would be Target and Walmart, possibly Kohls. There might be a store very near to me that has them, but having already gone to 5 stores in order to find them takes the "not that hard to find" portion of you're statement out of it.

I might just have to get an gift card. The person I am getting it for would just enjoy the physical card. It's a small thing but it makes her happy.

Not every one of the touted "9000 retail locations" could possibly be in easy proximity to you. Plus, those named retailers who might be convenient you may at any time choose not to carry or stock the cards due to poor sales.

I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun). I can't find them at any retailer conveniently near me either. Instead of driving around, I called each local retailer who would tell me they either didn't carry (or didn't have stock) the gift card. Then I just ordered them online (which you don't have time for).

Frustrating? You bet! Try finding a Celebrity, Norwegian or Royal Caribbean gift card retailer.

Then I just ordered them online (which you don't have time for).

If you buy it from PayPal on eBay it gets emailed to you almost right away, longest ive ever waited for a gift card is maybe 30 minutes

I have seen them at every location I have checked that sells gift cards, honestly they are not that hard to find.................:cool:

Really! We're in Denver, never thought of looking. Need to check this out...thanks for the thread!

I'm in CT, close to the MA border. The only store near me in that list is Lowes, but they didn't have any. I've read the paragraph posted above on Carnivals site but it mentions about 10 stores out of the 9000. They don't have an actual list somewhere?

Do you live by a Shaws or a Stars Market? Both are owned by Albertsons and they should have them.

• 1 year later...