Port Everglades Parking

Miss Dot

Your best bet is to stay the night before the cruise in a park and cruise hotel. Some have free parking and some have free shuttles to the port. You can check out the forum on ports here on CC. It often costs less to do this than to park at the port.

I have used Park N Fly (PNF.com) at Port Everglades many times. Good prices, good service, very close to port. When you reserve, make certain you select Port not airport.

I have another reservation for my cruise in November.

I have used Park N Fly (PNF.com) at Port Everglades many times. Good prices, good service, very close to port. When you reserve, make certain you select Port not airport.

I have another reservation for my cruise in November.

Do you then shuttle to the port

Your best bet is to stay the night before the cruise in a park and cruise hotel. Some have free parking and some have free shuttles to the port. You can check out the forum on ports here on CC. It often costs less to do this than to park at the port.

We've had reservations at the hotel we usually stay for months but at well over $200./ night we are canceling

THank you will look over the ones I've not already found

We use Park 'N Fly at Port Everglades. Usually, their shuttle will have us to the cruise terminal in less than half an hour after we park. Reservations and prepay are, if not absolutely necessary, very much suggested by this user.

Doc