3 Dinner Package Available?

karpela

We will be on the Reflection TA in October and would like to book a 3 dinner package but there are only 4 and 5 packages available online.

Do you think they will have one once on board?

We'd rather book on board anyway, because we don't particularly want to have to go to a speciality restaurant on our first night.

Adele :)

Bargaining with the specialty restaurants can be a fun activity. We have had some luck with buy one get one free...in other words, I pay full price and my DW pays nothing.....essentially 50% off, of course. It's pretty easy to get between 25 and 33 percent off on most cruises if you aren't fussy about the day or hour. Sometimes they just say no....if that's the case, try someone else who's selling seats...always smile and throw out things like "hey, I'll be back tomorrow with the same offer just in case you change your mind"...and after a couple of days, maybe they'll say hey...OK.

We just got off the Silhouette. When we returned from shore, there would be a guy hawking the specialty restaurants. I would ask for a deal to the restaurant I wanted to go to and always got a deal. We ate in the Lawn Club twice and really like it. Also ate at The Porch and liked that too.