New seasonal menu on Gem

cygnets

We sail on Gem 10/10/15 and I have not received a menu email.

Can you post it?

We don't always go to the MDR but now I am curious.

NCL just sent the email that we would have a new menu in the MDR for the October 20 Gem sailing, they didn't send us what the changes may be.

You sail before me so please post if you go to the MDR and the menu change has taken place.

Email from NCL attached.

NCL.pdf

NCL just sent the email that we would have a new menu in the MDR for the October 20 Gem sailing, they didn't send us what the changes may be.

You sail before me so please post if you go to the MDR and the menu change has taken place.

Email from NCL attached.

We sail next week on the GEM and I did not get an email about the menu trials. I like surprises so looking forward to the whole cruise including the dining experience. Hopefully Manhattan won't be too nutso with the Pope's visit and am very grateful for the relative that is loaning us his condo near the cruise port.

I belong to a NCL Gem group on Facebook and someone posted a copy of the menus early this month. I am not sure if they are part of the update or not though.

Have not had a chance to compare. Anyone have any updates to if this is new or old menu examples?

Thanks

Gonzo

We were on the Gem the first week of NCL testing the new menus. From what I remember these menus posted are the new menus. Those were the all time favorites on the new menu. Hope this helps.

Thanks Gershep! Seven days and a bag drag!!!