2 appetizer limit?

Gregor4500

I don't necessarily think NCL has to have menus available upfront, but I do think that they have to have the terms and conditions updated if there are any changes; i.e., if there is going to be a limit on the number of items that could be ordered or if premium items are not included. The menus should have this information on them as well, as a reinforcement of the rules when diners goes into the restaurant.

You are right, the information in regards to the T & C's should be clear and more importantly consistent throughout the fleet.

Rochelle

Are you on the 1 and/or 2 day sailings prior to the TA? If so would you be doing another one of your excellent 'live from' threads?

I'm onboard all the way from Hamburg to Miami. I'm not sure at the moment how much I will report live from the ship. It looks like quite a few people will be doing them, so I'm not sure how much I will bother. I'm also not planning to get NCL internet on the first leg, so will only have service when in Hamburg and Southampton.

Having said that, one of my first jobs on boarding will be to check the new menus (specifically Le Bistro and Cagneys), so if they haven't already been posted and if I can work out how to post a picture from my phone then I will post those.

I'm onboard all the way from Hamburg to Miami. I'm not sure at the moment how much I will report live from the ship. It looks like quite a few people will be doing them, so I'm not sure how much I will bother. I'm also not planning to get NCL internet on the first leg, so will only have service when in Hamburg and Southampton.

Having said that, one of my first jobs on boarding will be to check the new menus (specifically Le Bistro and Cagneys), so if they haven't already been posted and if I can work out how to post a picture from my phone then I will post those.

ah I completely understand about the phone...I can post pics to Facebook but that is because it gives me that option otherwise...who knows I think I would opt to handing the phone to one of the kids and let them do it for me. LOL

You should start a group thread..where everyone can pop on and tell everyone how 'they' see it. Could be interesting to see all the different perspectives.

Whatever you do...be sure to have a fantastic time!

Rochelle