Online Cruise Planner Issues booking kids

momof4_tn

I have tried to book excursions, drink packages, and other items on the online cruise planner but when I try to book for kids it wants to charge for an adult price.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do to fix it? Do I have to call to book everything? Or will they also charge me full price up front?

RCCL's website is horrid for most things.

I wanted to order 2 towels and the cupcake package delivered to our room the first night, website wouldn't display the page. Clicked on the faxable form option, put the item numbers and quantities in and it gave me a grand total of $303,000,000.00 for my order.

I wasn't about to pay a penny over $250 million, so I called the following day and received a $302,999,925 discount for my trouble.

RCCL's website is horrid for most things.

I wanted to order 2 towels and the cupcake package delivered to our room the first night, website wouldn't display the page. Clicked on the faxable form option, put the item numbers and quantities in and it gave me a grand total of $303,000,000.00 for my order.

I wasn't about to pay a penny over $250 million, so I called the following day and received a $302,999,925 discount for my trouble.

:D :confused:

Dinner reservations are always charged at adult price as is the DreamWorks Experience and is then refunded onboard. For excursions, though, I've always been charged the child price for my son.

Perhaps Royal's definition of child is different (e.g., 12) or your child's information is incorrect in their system. I'd call them or your TA if you used one.