Do You Visit MDR for Any Formal Nites?

cjdixon4

I'll be traveling with my BFF. We'll be at both formal nights but while we've chosen dresses, they're decidedly of the casual variety. I dress daily for work and the idea of donning heels for a vacation dinner without my husband there seems ridiculous. I'll save the sparklies for dinner at Kai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto and AMEN!

During our cruise that begins in 46 days on the Oasis we are going to attend the first formal night in the MDR and the second night in Coastal Kitchen. I have read on one of the threads that the Coastal kitchen grills the lobster tails.

During our cruise that begins in 46 days on the Oasis we are going to attend the first formal night in the MDR and the second night in Coastal Kitchen. I have read on one of the threads that the Coastal kitchen grills the lobster tails.

Last week on Oasis, the lobster tails in CK looked the same as in the dining room.

Did you enjoy CK? Are they still allowing JS in there

Yes, still allowing JS guests, for dinner only. I was thinking it may be a promotional thing, because later in the week we got an invite to tour the suite lounge. The invite was addressed to JS guests, and was extolling the perks of moving up to a GS.

We enjoyed CK for dinner. Fantastic view, which is unfortunately the only place on the ship with that kind of view while having dinner. Solarium Bistro has a decent outside view, but there are so many window distortions and obstructions, that it's nothing like the expansive view up in CK.

My Wife and I pray you both had a great cruise. Thank you again for your contribution to CC.

Thanks for the kind words. We have mixed feelings about our cruise, but one of the highlights was meeting and spending some time with Tim (Yorkvillian) and his friend.

Edited by clarea