Problems with O's merchandise.

Pandora1958

You bet. I don't believe a word of it.

Can't agree more. I for one had quite the running argument with NCL a number of years ago after our one and only cruise with them. The details are moot, but the point is I was certainly not banned from sailing with them again, and in fact they offered me an OBC voucher toward a future cruise. I never used it.

My take is that the person who wrote that story is either fibbing, or did something so completely egregious that they deservedly got themselves banned from NCL and O.

Well bless my soul! And, bless their 'pea picking hearts' as Tennessee Ernie said.

I just had a phone call from ENGLAND. Gentleman from Hardings said my emails fell in the crack. They are sending a brand new set by same artist. Once I examine and like the set would I kindly sent the one with missing pieces to their offices in Ft. Lauderdale. Wow! Though I was really stuck. Am so very happy they came through as we really do love Oceania. After 17 cruises I think they know that.

Thanks for your notes, support and suggestions.

Lynne

Well bless my soul! And, bless their 'pea picking hearts' as Tennessee Ernie said.

I just had a phone call from ENGLAND. Gentleman from Hardings said my emails fell in the crack. They are sending a brand new set by same artist. Once I examine and like the set would I kindly sent the one with missing pieces to their offices in Ft. Lauderdale. Wow! Though I was really stuck. Am so very happy they came through as we really do love Oceania. After 17 cruises I think they know that.

Thanks for your notes, support and suggestions.

Lynne

good news for you

just curious

so when was your first complaint ?? Sept or before?