Hello to all

Golfin55

Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Getting all into cruise mode for our upcoming vacation on the Escape November 28.

We have been on several cruises. But, are new members to CC. This upcoming cruise is different for us because we are going with a few other friends this time around. And we have 2 connecting cabins for our family of 4.

We have sailed with Royal, Disney, NCL, Princess, Carnival, Celebrity & HAL. But always so excited to have an upcoming cruise in the pocket.

Welcome to CruiseCritic. I would suggest you find your rollcall and get to know your fellow cruisers - that's always fun. Enjoy your upcoming cruise. (Oops, just realized you had already signed into your rollcall.). Mary Jane

Edited by cruisenfreak

Welcome to an amazing place for insight and information (along with a sprinkling of silliness, sarcasm, and sound advice).

I was so thankful I found this place prior to my 1st cruise... the only downside i have found is I always want to book more cruises after reading some of the fantastic reviews..

Thanks for the welcome, to be honest, I've been reading the boards for a while. In all our previous cruises. We always been on ships that have been sailing for a while.

This is the first ship that we will be on that only been 2 months in service.

So, I figured now would be a good time to be able to ask questions. Also, I have always found that you guys tend to know more accurate info than the cruise lines or TA's do.

[emoji6]