Diet Rootbeer

lbfluffy

I don't think diet, but they have cans of rootbeer.

Does the crown have diet Rootbeer?

Unlimited Soda Tumblers

Unlimited Soda PackageCA$5.70 per person, per day

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited fountain dispensed soft drinks, including Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and Soda Water served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise.

Canned Rootbeer is included as well.

I don't think diet, but they have cans of rootbeer.

Unlimited Soda Tumblers

Unlimited Soda PackageCA$5.70 per person, per day

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited fountain dispensed soft drinks, including Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and Soda Water served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise.

Canned Rootbeer is included as well.

Well that's good to know. Next time will ask if they can swap out some of the other sodas for Root Beer for the Elite setup.

Yumm -- it sounds like a perfect combination for a cruise ship: root beer, ice cream, you know, a FLOAT! :D

My husband made a diet root beer float with vanilla vodka, so it got me thinking that might be a good drink. He is trying to cut back on his sugar.

My husband made a diet root beer float with vanilla vodka, so it got me thinking that might be a good drink. He is trying to cut back on his sugar.

ha - yeah, but he might then be substituting one, uh, "problem" for another... ;)

Oh - I should add, I don't if you've ever been to a Super Duper Burger place (San Jose, immediate SF Bay Area near me) from your Los Banos location, but THEY regularly sell milkshakes with alcohol/vodka in them. I only get there on my lunch hour in the SF FiDi so don't indulge myself but I've heard nothing but good things about them! So... :D