First Time in a Suite

schevel

I just booked a 4 day cruise on Enchantment of the Seas with the owners suite. I usually pre-pay for all my gratuities, but my TA did not set it up that way this time. Is there any additional gratuities required besides the standard suite gratuities? I don't mind tipping for good service, just want to make sure I know the protocol.

If you don't pre-pay, they will simply add the tips daily to your shipboard account, so you don't need to do anything! The only additional tips that aren't covered by the daily grat., is to the Concierge (if you use their services) and bartender in the CL (if you use them). And, room service if you order anything. $1-5 is about right, depending on how much you order. Any drink you buy will have the 18% added to the cost. That's about it!!!

Edited by cb at sea

I just booked a 4 day cruise on Enchantment of the Seas with the owners suite. I usually pre-pay for all my gratuities, but my TA did not set it up that way this time. Is there any additional gratuities required besides the standard suite gratuities? I don't mind tipping for good service, just want to make sure I know the protocol.

If you use the services of the Concierge, it's customary to tip them.