Booked Cruise on RCCL just disappeared

bearone

Did our check in today and couldn't print out boarding passes for Nov 1 sailaway. Luggage tags printed ok. Phoned up to be told that they are having computer problems and try again in 24-48 hours.

Still can't get Setsail pass to print. Anyone else having this problem?

Still can't get Setsail pass to print. Anyone else having this problem?

We made a booking about 3-4 weeks ago with an online agent who directed us to RCI checkin online. We did this within the first few days and RCI has ticked all the required boxes but the setsail pass reads as 'in progress' and can't be printed nor our documents.

The cruise embarks in 37 days. Not too concerned in our case as we thought the monies for the cruise may have not been finalised via the agent. We have a bit longer to sort it out than yourself.

Hi, I just completed two set sail passes on line for cruises 3 rd and 13 th November and could not print set sail passes on either. Able to print luggage tags. I am panicking a little as first cruise not far off. Will call Royal later in the week if still a problem. Frustrating as spent ages trying different ways to print them out:mad:

Hi, I just completed two set sail passes on line for cruises 3 rd and 13 th November and could not print set sail passes on either. Able to print luggage tags. I am panicking a little as first cruise not far off. Will call Royal later in the week if still a problem. Frustrating as spent ages trying different ways to print them out:mad:

Have been trying for weeks we are on Legends Nov 20th cruise, checked again this morning and low and behold they have finally fixed the personalizers ...well mine so far......yay....fingers crossed yours too :D:D

Hi all just a heads up about printing your set sail passes , I to couldn't print mine it just came up with sheet with writing and a few little boxes with a x marks the spot :confused: so desperation got me to click the x on left of page and lo and behold my set sail pass came up :eek: its a nightmare site I have just emailed crown and anchor as my December cruise which is paid in full has disappeared so I cannot even start my on line check in

Jacquie

Our setsail passes were showing 'in progress' but just now checked and now showing ready to print.

When clicking on to print there is no setsail pass but as sheridan318 suggested, clicked on one of the small 'x' and the setsail pass appeared. Printed them off straight away - just in case they disappear!

We still cannot access our cruise documents as yet.

Still can't print passes. Luggage tags are ok. Tried phoning RCI again today but they don't answer phones on weekends. Have sent them an email but they probably wont look at that until Monday either.:mad:

Hi Lyndarra,

I was finally able to print those elusive set sail passes last night but had to use google chrome instead of our normal Firefox. I simply went into my cruises and was able to print it, I tried everything when using our usual Firefox to no avail. It let me do luggage tags but that's all. So I suggest you try that or maybe internet explorer and try again, it worked for me :D Sue

Hi Lyndarra,

I was finally able to print those elusive set sail passes last night but had to use google chrome instead of our normal Firefox. I simply went into my cruises and was able to print it, I tried everything when using our usual Firefox to no avail. It let me do luggage tags but that's all. So I suggest you try that or maybe internet explorer and try again, it worked for me :D Sue

Thanks for the tip which I am trying now with resounding failure.

I use Firefox/Google so took your advice and tried IE which I never use. I opened IE only to find it had been taken over by Trovi malware. Bugger. I've had this happen some time ago and spent ages trying to get rid of it. This time I went to MS assistance which gave me a link to a site which provides a free malware removal for browsers. Downloaded the file then ran IE and Trovi was gone. Good, so far. Brought up the RCI site using IE and input our details for check in. It then did something different to Firefox/Google, it redirected me to My Account log in. So I try to log in and I get a time out server error. Damn, sorry, dadgummit. Tried several times for same result.

I go back to Firefox/Google and can log into check out but still can't print passes.

Having a big think at the moment unless anyone can make a suggestion.

Thanks for the tip which I am trying now with resounding failure.

I use Firefox/Google so took your advice and tried IE which I never use. I opened IE only to find it had been taken over by Trovi malware. Bugger. I've had this happen some time ago and spent ages trying to get rid of it. This time I went to MS assistance which gave me a link to a site which provides a free malware removal for browsers. Downloaded the file then ran IE and Trovi was gone. Good, so far. Brought up the RCI site using IE and input our details for check in. It then did something different to Firefox/Google, it redirected me to My Account log in. So I try to log in and I get a time out server error. Damn, sorry, dadgummit. Tried several times for same result.

I go back to Firefox/Google and can log into check out but still can't print passes.

Having a big think at the moment unless anyone can make a suggestion.

Two steps forward, one step back.

Managed to log in via IE after much setting and resetting of username and passwords which worked ok for firefox but not IE.

So I now get the RCI website (yes, the Oz one). I go to 'Before You Board" and click On Line Check In and it takes me to My Cruises log in. I log in and then go to check in and input booking detail and it promptly throws me back to 'My Cruises' log in. Its going round in circles.

BTW, I got an automated response to the email I sent. It said I should have a reply within 21 days. Yeh, great.

Time to pick up the phone again and I hate phones, especially with auto voice responses. Really, really hate it.

Two steps forward, one step back.

Managed to log in via IE after much setting and resetting of username and passwords which worked ok for firefox but not IE.

So I now get the RCI website (yes, the Oz one). I go to 'Before You Board" and click On Line Check In and it takes me to My Cruises log in. I log in and then go to check in and input booking detail and it promptly throws me back to 'My Cruises' log in. Its going round in circles.

BTW, I got an automated response to the email I sent. It said I should have a reply within 21 days. Yeh, great.

Time to pick up the phone again and I hate phones, especially with auto voice responses. Really, really hate it.

Well, I'm happy to say we got our SetSail passes prinetd out today but not without some wonderment as to what's going on at RCI.

A few days ago I received an email from RCI saying they are having IT problems but with a GIF attachment of the checkin page showing what had to be clicked to print the passes. This was useless as I kept getting checkin pages without the clickable pass icon.

Today, I again tried the usual by logging in to RCI by both EI and Firefox browsers and got the same results as mentioned above in a previous post.

Back to the phone and first time I got through only to be cut off. Second time was quick success and I repeated my problems to the nice sounding lady at the other end. Admittedly I wasn't sounding too nice.

Anyway, I gave our details and was told to hang on for a moment. Nice lady came back and said she could access our passes and will email them immediately, which she did, and a moment or two later they popped up in my email as printable PDF files. You bewdy. I thanked her kindly and said I would leave excellent feedback.

But the story doesn't end there. An our or two later I receive another email from our TA.

"Dear xxxx,

I have been in contact with Royal Caribbean and due to a glitch in their system neither them or myself are able to print the set sail pass, so for your cruise you will not need the set sail pass, they will issue this again for you when you get on board the ship. Please see their email below.

Regards

Txxx"

Anyhows, we're set to go this Sunday.