Anyone bought carnival pillows, sheets,etc from website?

ccleveland

Glad I could be of help! Your head definitely doesn't sink that much with these. I never stayed in a suite on Carnival so I went with what I knew as well :D

Rock on! One day I will want to try the suite rooms on a cruise! I'm excited about my 9/17/16 cruise on the magic to go see the Dominican republican, st Thomas, and like 2 other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock on! One day I will want to try the suite rooms on a cruise! I'm excited about my 9/17/16 cruise on the magic to go see the Dominican republican, st Thomas, and like 2 other places.

Have a great cruise and let me know what you think of the pillows. If I remember right it took like around 10 days for them to come.

The only way I'll ever make it into a suite is if I win the lottery, find a sugar daddy, or get a free upgrade :p! I go in the cheap rooms so I can cruise more often ;)

Have a great cruise and let me know what you think of the pillows. If I remember right it took like around 10 days for them to come.

The only way I'll ever make it into a suite is if I win the lottery, find a sugar daddy, or get a free upgrade :p! I go in the cheap rooms so I can cruise more often ;)

10 days isn't bad at all! I called the other day and the lady said 2-4 weeks. :( I just got a new beauty rest gel pillow top mattress so I can't wait to have the pillows with my new mattress. I will be in heaven!!

Ya I feel ya on the suite room.... I rather spend my money on cheap room then waste my money on other places on/off the ship

Hampton Inn pillows are awesome. I have had neck surgery and love theirs and Carnivals. Have not bought Carnivals yet. Towels are the same though. I would love to buy and would if I knew the mattresses would be the same. The last 3 cruises the were very hard. Woke up with a back ache every morning. They put a extra comforter under the sheet and it helped some. My husband had the same problem. This was on the Sunshine(twice) and Elation. Room Steward told me they have changed and they are replacing the old ones with the new firmer ones. JH denies this. Not sure what to believe other than my pain.

Hampton Inn pillows are awesome. I have had neck surgery and love theirs and Carnivals. Have not bought Carnivals yet. Towels are the same though. I would love to buy and would if I knew the mattresses would be the same. The last 3 cruises the were very hard. Woke up with a back ache every morning. They put a extra comforter under the sheet and it helped some. My husband had the same problem. This was on the Sunshine(twice) and Elation. Room Steward told me they have changed and they are replacing the old ones with the new firmer ones. JH denies this. Not sure what to believe other than my pain.

Ouch in sorry to hear about that! So there replacing the mattresses? The sheets and comforter/duvet is so comfortable on the carnival ships. I could stay in the sheets all day!

1d4d516301c6dba1a45ad9fb9edc8b19.jpgb33a3c8e13dd8956f8e0923f457df911.jpg

So I received my pillows and honestly I feel like there not the exact same as the ship but very very close. I feel like the ships pillows are filled with more feather and it's a tad bit firmer but the pillows I received are very comfortable.

Every one should get them!!

I wouldn't be too eager to purchase sheets because the felt wonderful on my cruise. A LOT has to do with the water they are washed in and the fact that they are ironed. And ironed with the huge commercial presses not a regular ironing board. Who irons their sheets? I only iron my pillowcases. I hate the pillows on any ship, cruise line and hotel. Mostly they are those dinky pillows. I sleep with a king size pillow and take it with me when I travel.

1d4d516301c6dba1a45ad9fb9edc8b19.jpgb33a3c8e13dd8956f8e0923f457df911.jpg

So I received my pillows and honestly I feel like there not the exact same as the ship but very very close. I feel like the ships pillows are filled with more feather and it's a tad bit firmer but the pillows I received are very comfortable.

Every one should get them!!

That was quick!

That was quick!

The pillow shirted come quick I was very surprised but it was great because my birthday was Saturday and we got a new mattress Monday and they came on Tuesday. I just wish the pillows were filled just a little bit more but the way they are is perfectly fine because I got a good nights rest on them last night.

The pillow shirted come quick I was very surprised but it was great because my birthday was Saturday and we got a new mattress Monday and they came on Tuesday. I just wish the pillows were filled just a little bit more but the way they are is perfectly fine because I got a good nights rest on them last night.

And mine are filled too much. We should trade! LOL!!

And mine are filled too much. We should trade! LOL!!

Lol that's to funny! Maybe our pillows are filled the same we just have different views on them. I'm thinking of calling them and seeing if they can fill my pillow more

Lol that's to funny! Maybe our pillows are filled the same we just have different views on them. I'm thinking of calling them and seeing if they can fill my pillow more

Hahahaha! I swore on the cruise the pillows were flatter than these. They sit too high and hurt my neck so I just use them to prop myself up in bed when watching tv. Maybe we should measure the thickness [emoji6]

Hahahaha! I swore on the cruise the pillows were flatter than these. They sit too high and hurt my neck so I just use them to prop myself up in bed when watching tv. Maybe we should measure the thickness [emoji6]

Ok! Let's measure and see who's pillow sits higher hAha. I will lay my pillow on level ground and make sure the pillow is fluffed up then measure. Lol. I will be happy with the ones I ordered. The king sized pillows are filled more according to the website so I might order them for the heck of it and see what they feel like. The more pillows on the bed then the better off we are

2a7e2871096197c1f5b251a3261056fd.jpg

In this photo I pushed down on the pillow so that way it wasn't so poofed up. I put the pillow on the ground again in this picture and it's about 6 1/2 inches when I patted the pillow down a little with my hand. I still love this pillow it's amazing

Edited by ccleveland

Not in my book. I like them flatter. Want me to mail you some of the fluffing?! :p

Haha ya! I'll take some of the fluffing lol im going to call them and ask them if they can enhance it since now I know other people have different level of fluffy pillows. Haha