Interior room with walkway view

kmac30

Hi,

I am researching now and I believe I am going to be booking the sensation ship. I was looking into booking an interior room with a walkway view. How do I go about finding these rooms? I dont see them when I do the mock booking.

thanks

These cabins sell out quickly, so if you don't see one available, they're probably sold out already. They're very popular, and there aren't very many on each ship. If this is what you really want, you could book a regular interior and then keep checking to see whether one of these cabins becomes available, and you could then upgrade.

Edited by nwcruiselover

Thanks NW, I will keep checking, where would I see one of these cabins if it was available? Are they are certain decks ? I only see interiors with port holes or without in every ship I check Thanks so much

These cabins sell out quickly, so if you don't see one available, they're probably sold out already. They're very popular, and there aren't very many on each ship. If this is what you really want, you could book a regular interior and then keep checking to see whether one of these cabins becomes available, and you could then upgrade.
Edited by kmac30

Hi,

I am researching now and I believe I am going to be booking the sensation ship. I was looking into booking an interior room with a walkway view. How do I go about finding these rooms? I dont see them when I do the mock booking.

thanks

If you're looking on the Sensation, I don't think they have interior rooms with walkway views...typically these are only on the larger ships.

Thanks NW, I will keep checking, where would I see one of these cabins if it was available? Are they are certain decks ? I only see interiors with port holes or without in every ship I check Thanks so much

If you just want to see what one looks like, do a mock booking for Carnival Vista 10/11/16 sailing from Athens. I just noticed one available this morning.