dining and cruise planner question

How close before my cruise sails until I will be able to see what restaurants are available to us, both complimentary and surcharge restaurants?

We are on the Allure if that has any bearing in the answer.

TIA

Bill

They really have no set time. All you can do is keep checking the website.

Thanks guys. I am not trying to book any dining yet but my niece and her bf are first time cruisers and I would at least like to show them what dining venues there are on the ship.

Not very good at navigating RCI's website and can't find the info I am looking for.

Bill

Thanks guys. I am not trying to book any dining yet but my niece and her bf are first time cruisers and I would at least like to show them what dining venues there are on the ship.

Not very good at navigating RCI's website and can't find the info I am looking for.

Bill

This is an outdated document as some venues and prices have changed, but it's still useful to get an idea of dining choices:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

This is an outdated document as some venues and prices have changed, but it's still useful to get an idea of dining choices:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Thanks Bob. I can see it's a bit outdated but at least they can get an idea of what's onboard. Not that they need to anymore excited. lol

Sems odd that there is no current dining info on RCI's website but I have read that their IT department leaves a lot to be desired.

Or maybe RCI doesn't feel it's important.

Thanks again Bob. You seem to have a link for everything at your fingertips. :)

Bill

Thanks Bob. I can see it's a bit outdated but at least they can get an idea of what's onboard. Not that they need to anymore excited. lol

Sems odd that there is no current dining info on RCI's website but I have read that their IT department leaves a lot to be desired.

Or maybe RCI doesn't feel it's important.

Thanks again Bob. You seem to have a link for everything at your fingertips. :)

Bill

Here's another I just recalled. No idea how accurate this is either:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?pagename=brochure_dining_guide_options

We are booked on Oasis on Feb. 6 and we were assigned early dining seating in the MDR when we booked the cruise. Same for the March 6th Oasis cruise. Entertainment, we have ben told 90 days out, however, I have been able to book via the cruise planner both my Feb. & March sailing. My advise to you is to check daily.