Dining room table for 5

TravelingSmurf

Hi,

We are not new to cruising but this will be our first time having 2 cabins. We were previously a family of 4 but we now have guardianship of our niece so we are now a party of 5. If we have 2 rooms that are linked do they automatically put us together in the dining room? Are there tables for 5 (or 6) or will we have to share a bigger table?

Thanks!!

We are a family of 5 as well. The past 2 cruises we have also had 2 cabins which were linked. We were seated at a table for 6, but it was just the 5 of us. I think this would be the standard arrangement, however, if you wanted to sit with others at a larger table, you might need to request that.

Hope this helps. Happy cruising.

Thanks for all the replies. I think we would prefer to be at our own table and not have to share. I just wasn't sure if they automatically put us together since we are in 2 different rooms.

Thanks again!!

Yes you will be together. And I can confirm that we have had all of the above - a booth with a chair added (we were in an end location so it didn't interfere but made for tight eating even when one of us was 4 years old), a table for 6 (set for 5) to ourselves and been at a table of 10 with a family of 3 with a child the same age as my oldest. It was great as they became fast friends and made dinner entertainment a snap.