Reflection Included Food Options

Cruisennerable

When the issue was raised earlier in the year, we got very specific answers and confirmation then as well, thinking it may have been a lazy rogue employee. But when I saw it again confirmed on the thread recently, it seems clear it is the case now.

I have never eaten any of the things at al back even with a coffee, so it doesn't bother me at all. Buffet has stuff quite similar all the time though.

Sorry Curt, but as you haven't eaten any of the pastries at Café al Bacio, you wouldn't be aware that there is a world of difference between most of the things in Café al Bacio and what is on offer in the buffet. I wouldn't eat most of the desserts in the buffet...to me they are cheap versions of what is available in Café al Bacio, with the exception of the cookies in the jars on top of the pastry case, which are probably the same.

Looking forward to our upcoming cruise on the Reflection, but I am a bit concerned about keeping straight what is and what is not an extra fee for the food venues. We normally cruise Carnival and there are only a couple extra-fee dinner restaurants and a extra-fee cafe for coffees/teas/pastries. (However, who knows - may be different now, too. Have not cruised for over two yrs due to needing to stay to close to DM who had Alzheimer's.) Is it clearly stated what would be an extra fee? Would like to avoid any surprises after placing order. :eek: Thanks to all of you experienced Celebrity cruisers! :)

Posts 10, 12 and 13 here is most recent report.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=47958913&highlight=bacio#post47958913

As most people have drink packages these day's it's not affecting many people, and as CC folks are not a majority of cruisers that means even less people are paying attention.

Question: I am Elite Plus and get free coffees at Al Bacio. Does that mean that I can still get free pastries etc when I get a coffee there?:):)