Beveridge Package

Lions123

Hi All,

My wife and I are traveling on the Dawn Princess in April 2016, with 2 other couples, all great childhood friends, all first time cruisers, so I am hoping someone can help me out here, my question is, if I purchase an all inclusive drink package for my self, am I (in the Aussie Tradition) able to shout around of drinks against my card?, or am i only allowed a single drink per time? if someone is able to help me that would be much appreciated, Cheers Pete

All drinks consumed by you must be purchased using your card. All drinks consumed by other parties must be purchased using their card.

The OP has the UBP so his own drink is covered. He is then more than able to charge to his onboard account drinks for anyone else he is with.

Incorrect to my knowledge. There is no sharing of drinks allowed what so ever . All passengers have to pay for their drinks separately .

Look at what you are saying. If going by your advice than a party of three must each present their own cruise card and charge the drinks separately regardless of having the UBP or not. And that the bar waiter will refuse to serve the OP's mates even if he is willing to pay for their drinks outside the UBP (which is what post #3 was saying is allowed).

Incorrect to my knowledge. There is no sharing of drinks allowed what so ever . All passengers have to pay for their drinks separately .
I think rsullivan was saying that the OP could purchase a round of drinks if he wants, he just can't pay for them with his card, he would have to pay for them with his onboard account.

WE don't drink beer or during the day- except for the one free bloody mary we get. You must have 8-9 drinks a day to make the package worth it. We each might have 4 drinks at night nut would never have 8 or 9. So we just pay for each drink, a card would not be worth it for either of us.

I did buy the wine package once- 5 bottles. I saw each for sale for $24 so thought it was a

good deal for $115. But a 15% tip was then added to the price and I saw the same wine for sale at home for $11.95!