Golf at Cinnamon Hill Jamaica

dibati2

Our cruise next month stops in Falmouth and we are considering a shore excursion for a day of golf at Cinnamon Hill.

Ā 

The excursion description does not say if it includes the use of golf clubs - description says green fees cart and caddy and use of driving range etc

Ā 

Anyone done this excursion and can provide some feed back

Ā 

With thanks

Our cruise next month stops in Falmouth and we are considering a shore excursion for a day of golf at Cinnamon Hill.

Ā 

The excursion description does not say if it includes the use of golf clubs - description says green fees cart and caddy and use of driving range etc

Ā 

Anyone done this excursion and can provide some feed back

Ā 

With thanks

Ā 

Club rental and tipping the caddy are extra. This excursion used to go to the White Witch which is the better of the two Rose Hall courses. I always bring my own clubs, and for sure you should bring your own golf balls, as they are expensive at the course. If I was in the area again, I would arrange my own excursion to the Witch Witch. Have fun!

Ā 

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Thanks for your replies

Ā 

Bringing our clubs is not an option but we can bring balls. Anyone have an estimate on the club rental fee? What's a reasonable tip for the Caddy?

Ā 

Since its Jamaica I prefer to use a ship arranged excursion. I don't feel confident booking privately in Jamaica