Infinity after recent drydock

Priya2

Bistro on Five is still there - the cost is now $10 pp. When they introduced this venue - the cost was $5.00. On the 29th of Oct sailing, it was the only option open other than the buffet or grill for lunch on port days - the main dining room was closed on those days - we were not pleased.

Bistro on Five is still there - the cost is now $10 pp. When they introduced this venue - the cost was $5.00. On the 29th of Oct sailing, it was the only option open other than the buffet or grill for lunch on port days - the main dining room was closed on those days - we were not pleased.

It was originally $5, and was upped to $7 last year. Then earlier this year it moved to $10 and had a menu overhaul. There are now many more options including a special long/slow cooked type dish plus gelato and shakes or floats all included in the $10. I think the expanded options were a positive move.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have a copy of the menu? DH and I were on the Silhouette and they had all different kinds of crepes for the main meal and dessert. We were hoping the Infinity had the same or similar menu.

The menus is similar, maybe a few less crepes with the other dishes added, as well as the new desserts. Each day there is a daily special many of which are quite nice. I don't have a menu handy, but think there is one posted in the review of Summit from this past April in my signature below.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

It was originally $5, and was upped to $7 last year. Then earlier this year it moved to $10 and had a menu overhaul. There are now many more options including a special long/slow cooked type dish plus gelato and shakes or floats all included in the $10. I think the expanded options were a positive move.

The $10 per person cover charge is for food items. The shakes, floats, etc. are an extra charge. Just experienced this on the Summit.

The $10 per person cover charge is for food items. The shakes, floats, etc. are an extra charge. Just experienced this on the Summit.

Can you go there for floats a la carte without the cover charge?

If you go there to eat w/ covr charge, can you order an IGLU or specialty coffee from the drinks package?

Edited by hcat