Best bets with a toddler

lbow2006

Open to any suggestions. Especially those that may not require a taxi to get to, lol. A bus may be okay. :)

My husband and I were here three years ago before we had our son and did the underwater cave tour off the island. We are looking for something easy and relaxing to do with our son this time around. We will have his car seat with us, but are hoping not to take it off ship if possible.

Most ships offer an excursion to Playa Mia - nice beach, kiddie water park that is perfect for toddlers, good food/drinks.

Anything else will require a cab ride and the car seat - Paradise Beach is a nice pay-as-you-go beach club with great facilities and a HUGE pool. Taxi each way will run about $16-17.

Open to any suggestions. Especially those that may not require a taxi to get to, lol. A bus may be okay. :)

My husband and I were here three years ago before we had our son and did the underwater cave tour off the island. We are looking for something easy and relaxing to do with our son this time around. We will have his car seat with us, but are hoping not to take it off ship if possible.

If you are docking at International or Puerta Maya, we recently had a great, hassle-free day with 4-year old at Park Royal. It is within walking distance of the ports. We had an umbrella stroller, walk on oceanside of the road because of bumpy sidewalk.

$40pp AI per adult, no charge for child under 5. You cannot leave them at childrens club under 5 but we were welcome to use child pool and buckets, spades while staying with them. Snack bars and buffet lunch and all drinks, towels included. I think the day pass hours were 11am - 5/6pm? We arrived before 11 but food and beverages were not available until 11, so it may depend on your port hours as to whether this is a good deal. It is close enough to oport if you need to go back for some reason.

Three swimming pools I think, we only used child pool and main pool and then took tunnel under the road for some beach time. Small sheltered cove for sea splashing and sand play.

If docking downtown hotel Cozumel offers day pass.

Edited by c-leg5

If you are docking at International or Puerta Maya, we recently had a great, hassle-free day with 4-year old at Park Royal. It is within walking distance of the ports. We had an umbrella stroller, walk on oceanside of the road because of bumpy sidewalk.

$40pp AI per adult, no charge for child under 5. You cannot leave them at childrens club under 5 but we were welcome to use child pool and buckets, spades while staying with them. Snack bars and buffet lunch and all drinks, towels included. I think the day pass hours were 11am - 5/6pm? We arrived before 11 but food and beverages were not available until 11, so it may depend on your port hours as to whether this is a good deal. It is close enough to oport if you need to go back for some reason.

Three swimming pools I think, we only used child pool and main pool and then took tunnel under the road for some beach time. Small sheltered cove for sea splashing and sand play.

If docking downtown hotel Cozumel offers day pass.

How do I know which dock we will be at? I checked Cruise Timetables to see what other ships were in port that day, but I can't seem to find where it will tell me which specific dock in Cozumel we will be using. :(

Never mind did some more searching and we will be docking at Puerta Maya. Thanks!

Edited by lbow2006