Jewel Freestyle Dailies wanted!!

kornuttle

Hi CC! I've been reading many posts in regards to the Jewel, as I sailing on her in 5 days! The countdown has begun and my excitement is almost tangible! This will be my first time sailing on NCL and my first visit to the Mexican Riviera (weird for a California cruiser). All the posts I have seen from those that recently cruised on the Jewel mentioned dailies but I haven't seen one yet since the change of itinerary. If anyone has the dailies it would be oh-so appreciated! Also, if anyone wants to add a tid-bit of info on either the Jewel or NCL in general that would be welcomed by this newbie! :D

You should follow, if you aren't already, Laffnvegas's live from the Jewel report. She won't be posting dailies until she returns home, but her report is still informative, and worth reading.

Have fun next week!

Thank you and we will have fun, no doubt about it! Thank you for the advice but I'm all over Laffnvegas' report! Haha love it! If I'm not able to find the dailies before our cruise I won't be crushed it would just be nice to get an idea!

Hi CC! I've been reading many posts in regards to the Jewel, as I sailing on her in 5 days! The countdown has begun and my excitement is almost tangible! This will be my first time sailing on NCL and my first visit to the Mexican Riviera (weird for a California cruiser). All the posts I have seen from those that recently cruised on the Jewel mentioned dailies but I haven't seen one yet since the change of itinerary. If anyone has the dailies it would be oh-so appreciated! Also, if anyone wants to add a tid-bit of info on either the Jewel or NCL in general that would be welcomed by this newbie! :D

We were on the Jewel in July to Alaska and had a great time. The Jewel is a great ship and we hope that you enjoy your cruise! No real tid-bits.