question on dining

loveJake

Ok, so I have used any time\my time dining on other lines, we went when we wanted to eat, sort of what it's all about and never had a wait. So I heard you are suppose to make reservations on RCI, hard to do when I don't even know what time we will eat tonight. Well the times I think would be correct are all gone for all 7 nights of the cruise, around 6:30. So my question is do they have open tables for walk ins available or does that mean that no way will be get a table around that time? New to RCI and asking politely, do not want to hear I should have looked earlier and am not saying anything bad about RCI so I do not want nasty remarks. Just trying to figure out the system. Thanks

Ok, so I have used any time\my time dining on other lines, we went when we wanted to eat, sort of what it's all about and never had a wait. So I heard you are suppose to make reservations on RCI, hard to do when I don't even know what time we will eat tonight. Well the times I think would be correct are all gone for all 7 nights of the cruise, around 6:30. So my question is do they have open tables for walk ins available or does that mean that no way will be get a table around that time? New to RCI and asking politely, do not want to hear I should have looked earlier and am not saying anything bad about RCI so I do not want nasty remarks. Just trying to figure out the system. Thanks

You do not have to make reservations, they just suggest you do.

Wait times on walk ups depend on your flexibility to sitting with others or not vs their available tables. Possibly up to 15 mins? (last I heard, others may have different info)

It works the same as all the other lines, only better, in some cases! You do NOT need to make reservations....but if you want to, you can make them daily, or a standing reservation...up to you!

The times between 7-7:45 or so are the most popular times....before or after should have little to no wait.