** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

I am officially ridiculous! I have packed enough for at least a month [emoji15] as you can see from the photo, I am taking 2 suitcases, a large and a small. Wait! Don't judge! I have perfectly reasonable rationale.....

I am taking my toiletries with me instead of spending $30 at Walgreens to buy everything, thus justifying the additional $25 charge for an extra bag. Now I can take 8 pairs of shoes guilt free! [emoji106]02c6114688f84989cd6bc737f641b451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Robyn, loved your Freedom report last February. Looking forward to you reporting live from Indy! Have a great time!

Aaaaaw! Thank you! I really loved that doing that report too [emoji4]

Hi Debbie, the email address is

rcldining@rccl.com

They are very helpful and responded right away.

I'll post lots of pics from the Hyatt!

We used this for our 4 night cruise on the Navigator that we just got off of and we did not have to be Diamond +. We are Diamond :) We requested a table for 2 and they responded very quickly that they had taken care of this for us. We had great service from our servers in the MDR and food was really good.

I hope you have a great time.

I am officially ridiculous! I have packed enough for at least a month [emoji15] as you can see from the photo, I am taking 2 suitcases, a large and a small. Wait! Don't judge! I have perfectly reasonable rationale.....

I am taking my toiletries with me instead of spending $30 at Walgreens to buy everything, thus justifying the additional $25 charge for an extra bag. Now I can take 8 pairs of shoes guilt free! [emoji106]02c6114688f84989cd6bc737f641b451.jpg

Sounds perfectly logical to me!

I am now checked in at the Toronto Airport Marriott and as a reward for being loyal to the brand, they upgraded me to a lovely executive suite [emoji106]1c9df1313ec35dfe3db17e5902b9ab0a.jpg5b51ac070d0ac13fca6f2eaf66f399d3.jpg

Time to set the alarm for 4A.M [emoji15]

We are on the Independence on 11/30 for our first RCL cruise, been on Disney and Carnival for about 11 or 12 cruises. Subscribing to get ideas of what we might want to see and do.

Thanks for doing the LIVE updates.

DeAnna

Lucky that I live in Florida and can drive to the ports or I would have the same problem with luggage.

We are on the Independence on 11/30 for our first RCL cruise, been on Disney and Carnival for about 11 or 12 cruises. Subscribing to get ideas of what we might want to see and do.

Thanks for doing the LIVE updates.

DeAnna

Lucky that I live in Florida and can drive to the ports or I would have the same problem with luggage.

Funny! We are doing Disney for the first time in May [emoji4] all of my cruises have been with Royal so far.

Glad you are following along. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

I am now checked in at the Toronto Airport Marriott and as a reward for being loyal to the brand, they upgraded me to a lovely executive suite [emoji106]1c9df1313ec35dfe3db17e5902b9ab0a.jpg5b51ac070d0ac13fca6f2eaf66f399d3.jpg

Time to set the alarm for 4A.M [emoji15]

Almost looks like and OS. :D

We used this for our 4 night cruise on the Navigator that we just got off of and we did not have to be Diamond +. We are Diamond :) We requested a table for 2 and they responded very quickly that they had taken care of this for us. We had great service from our servers in the MDR and food was really good.

I hope you have a great time.

I don't want to hijack this thread at all....so this question is JUST for you since you just came off of Navigator and I will be getting on Navigator on 11/22/15. Besides the fact that you have mentioned the food was very good -- how was the rest of your sailing on Navigator?

Good morning cruisers! It's 4:30a.m and I am up and ready to head to the airport! The bed was so comfy I didn't want to get out of it.....well, yes I did, it's for a good cause! I'm going on a cruise!

I'm going to grab a nice hot coffee (we proudly serve Starbucks [emoji6]) in the lobby, and head over by shuttle to YYZ. I'm on my way!

Hi ckrobyn. Hooe u have a wonderful cruise!!! Will be following along as im booked on the indy in july for a 14 nt med cruise and really looking forward to your pics as was last on the indy for maiden voyage in 2008!!! Happy cruising

Nexus/Global Entry is a beautiful thing! Breezed through customs (we go through US customs in Canada) and now I am headed to duty free just in case I feel like shopping?!?! Oh, and here is the obligatory airport arrival selfie. It was at 4:30am......[emoji15]cbcee63c5200442e4b2fe211f87eef19.jpg

I don't want to hijack this thread at all....so this question is JUST for you since you just came off of Navigator and I will be getting on Navigator on 11/22/15. Besides the fact that you have mentioned the food was very good -- how was the rest of your sailing on Navigator?

The Navigator was a really nice ship. But we had issues boarding that was more the Ports problem (Lost power) but RCCL should have handled this better. We were not impressed with this Captain and would probably not sail on Navigator again. There were just some hick ups on this ship that left you wondering if this were their first sailing (which is was not) but over all staff were friendly, good food, good sailing and we were on vacation :)