** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Hope you have better Cozumel weather then I did. My only purchase for the day was a $3 kids raincoat to throw over my head getting back to the ship. :)

We actually had very nice weather today, or should I say "have" as we are still here and the sun is shining! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have just gotten back onboard from a morning of shopping at Cozumel. I managed to pick up a few silver items, and it was fun to browse through the stores. I found my favorite potato chip which is definitely not available in Canada

b23cccbf241312b7574db92437cb6172.jpg

We are docked next to the Brilliance of the Seas, and it's clear to see the difference in size between the two ships

8c2c92ef195f33974d621cd9d88dc3c6.jpg

Remember to behave yourself, because the Mexican Police carry what looks like an assault rifle [emoji15]

f91d94a9e1ab22838bd014e350004c1e.jpg

Heading up to the Windjammer for lunch, and then a dip in the pool [emoji41]

Thanks for the net prices Robyn! :) Is there a C&A discount on top of those "specials" too? $18.75 per day for two devices is awesome imo!

If you read it more carefully, It is $18.75 per day, per device (when purchasing for two devices). ;)

Edited by Who Cares?

We have just gotten back onboard from a morning of shopping at Cozumel. I managed to pick up a few silver items, and it was fun to browse through the stores. I found my favorite potato chip which is definitely not available in Canada

b23cccbf241312b7574db92437cb6172.jpg

Wish I could get my favorite crackers (Swiss Cheese Crackers) here in the States again. I was surprised this past summer to find they still sell them in Canada. Wish I had bought more when I had the chance. :(

Wish I could get my favorite crackers (Swiss Cheese Crackers) here in the States again. I was surprised this past summer to find they still sell them in Canada. Wish I had bought more when I had the chance. :(

I'll ship them to you. My email address is in my profile [emoji4]

Remember to behave yourself, because the Mexican Police carry what looks like an assault rifle [emoji15]

f91d94a9e1ab22838bd014e350004c1e.jpg

Heading up to the Windjammer for lunch, and then a dip in the pool [emoji41]

Stealth image there Robyn! lol Did the weather shape up for you today?

I definitely did not see Cartier. The only shop with luxury items was Diamonds International....

Cartier website lists one downtown. Trying to determine if it makes sense to buy in Mexico and pay duty to customs, or buy online and pay FL sales tax. Probably $100 less to buy in Mexico

Stealth image there Robyn! lol Did the weather shape up for you today?

It's been intermittent sun and cloud. Right now it's gorgeous sunshine. Cozumel seems so hit or miss with weather.....d26c21f5715d42ba617893e1502fddd4.jpg

and the weather report said 100% chance of severe thunderstorms in Cozumel today.

I've absolutely stopped looking at weather reports for any Caribbean islands. There will always be a chance of rain, usually spotty showers. Paying too close attention in advance of a cruise is anxiety evoking!