Photo Package

shorti503

I have never purchased the photo package before, however this is the first cruise either of my children will have been on. Since they will be going on their first cruise I wanted to take advantage of as many photo opportunities as possible, so I was looking into the photo package. On the photo website it says that the package is $249 for every picture taken. Is this the lowest price it will be? I don't want to purchase it ahead of time and then find out they will have a special on one of the first nights of the cruise. On our last cruise I think I remember there being $50 off on one of the first nights. We didn't look into at the time because we weren't interested. So is this something they still do or is $249 the lowest it will be?

I have never purchased the photo package before, however this is the first cruise either of my children will have been on. Since they will be going on their first cruise I wanted to take advantage of as many photo opportunities as possible, so I was looking into the photo package. On the photo website it says that the package is $249 for every picture taken. Is this the lowest price it will be? I don't want to purchase it ahead of time and then find out they will have a special on one of the first nights of the cruise. On our last cruise I think I remember there being $50 off on one of the first nights. We didn't look into at the time because we weren't interested. So is this something they still do or is $249 the lowest it will be?

For our upcoming Anthem sailing, the digital, every picture package is $349. I guess the pricedepends on which ship you are sailing on. On our last sailing, this summer, on the Grandeur there was no other package offered better than the pre payment package. However, that doesn't mean it hasn't or can't happen. I do know there was no unlimited package offered once we were on the ship.

We were on Freedom in October and wondered the same thing. They do offer a discount to on first night, but essentially it makes it the same price you can purchase online pre-cruise. My advice is to wait til your sure your pics are worth it. In hindsight, there just weren't that many poses that turned out great and j think the package with 10 digital prints might have been enough. The price never changed all week, so that discount was not just night 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I would book on board because the prereserve comes out as a foreign transaction and therefore requires a fee for most cards. Also you don't get the double credit for a RCCL purchase if using a RCCL credit card. It was the same price on board when repurchased two years ago.

I was also able to upgrade my package on board.

Edited by bearette