When will we be able to reserve Levity on Escape

excitedtocruise

We sail January 2, on Escape and we can reserve Million Dollar and After Midnight but can't reserve any of the Levity Comedy Group. When will we be able to go to myncl.com and do this?

If it is not available for preorder, book on board. They will do multiple shows throughout the cruise. You can reserve one. Use the touch screens in public areas, your stateroom tv, or iConcierge. Early shows are more family oriented. Late shows are for adults only.

We try to go to as many as possible. Just stands by.

With NCL making everything require a reservation it has killed the freestyle feel of their cruises....

6&8

You are free[style] to go to any show. We normally go to Levity or Second City every night they play. Never been turned away. But you have to queue. We went to the Million Dollar Quartet twice on the Escape.

That is not freestyle. That is scheduling in advance where to go.

6&8

Would you prefer if everyone had to show up every single time MDQ played (for example), until they finally get in? Not me. I also wouldn't want them to build a theater to accommodate 4000 passengers. So for those reasons the reservation system works for me. I can pick whenever I want to go, and then go. It's easy peasy.