Terrible experience with NCL so far!!!

13seth

I was suspended for a week due to supposedly thread hijacking which they still have not been able to show me proof that I had done. So now I like to point out when everyone else does it. I even emailed them and said if you suspended everybody who thread hijacked then the Cruise Critic boards would be empty because everyone does it.

Enjoy your next time out too.

I was suspended for a week due to supposedly thread hijacking which they still have not been able to show me proof that I had done. So now I like to point out when everyone else does it. I even emailed them and said if you suspended everybody who thread hijacked then the Cruise Critic boards would be empty because everyone does it.

I'm not sure if you realize this but as of right now your thread hijacking by complaining about your own problem

Edited by bnorris10

How to do jump from one person's terrible experience to a story about a kid with cancer? From now on I'm going to point out to every time that there is a case of threat hijacking.

Exactly how does one hijack a threat?:D I did not think it was possible, but now it seems I may learn something on this thread.

So a child with cancer gets an exception. How about death of a spouse? Home fire that destroyed everything? Passenger is deployed? Loss of limbs cased by a hit and run? Death of a child? Heck, after Sandy, there were many folks in the NYC area with homes destroyed, unable to sail.

As a parent, if I lost my cruise payment because my child needed cancer treatment, because I turned down travel insurance, that mo eye would be the least of my concerns.

No just a child with cancer. That pretty rare and a family affair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk