Just off Anthem and cancelled my other 3 cruises on her

You are either very brave or enjoy suffering! It isn't to late to consider other options. Just stay away from the quantum also. Perhaps in a few years things will improve

I wouldn't call whining about something and saying I'm too lazy to cancel it "brave".

I have 2 cruises booked for the same week in February 2017-- whichever is better (I will know this February) will be booked. I don't have to complain about the other-- I just have to fix it.

Edited by denatravels

I am glad that your first cruising experience was a pleasant one. With having been on cruise ships for 60+ years, I have found too many issues with the Quantum class ships that could have been either avoided or tended to in a more expedient manner.

I believe that once you have been aboard a few more ships and have a basis for comparison, you as well will have developed certain expectations for the dollars you spend to cruise and find certain inconveniences more than petty. Did they ruin my cruise - no.

Am I willing to pay for those same services again - obviously not, since I cancelled my 3 cruises on Anthem for a B2B2B on Vision.

Perhaps their in lies the problem! If you want a premium service go on a premium cruise line, RC may have been when you started cruising but they are not now! They are mass mid market!

Edited by cynicalscotsman

I am glad that your first cruising experience was a pleasant one. With having been on cruise ships for 60+ years, I have found too many issues with the Quantum class ships that could have been either avoided or tended to in a more expedient manner.

I believe that once you have been aboard a few more ships and have a basis for comparison, you as well will have developed certain expectations for the dollars you spend to cruise and find certain inconveniences more than petty. Did they ruin my cruise - no.

Am I willing to pay for those same services again - obviously not, since I cancelled my 3 cruises on Anthem for a B2B2B on Vision.

Just because you found certain things unacceptable does not mean every one else will. It completely depends on the person.

It's completely fine to share your thoughts, but don't try to tell others that their cruise really wasn't that good.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Just because you found certain things unacceptable does not mean every one else will. It completely depends on the person.

It's completely fine to share your thoughts, but don't try to tell others that their cruise really wasn't that good.[/quote

I did not tell him/her that his/her cruise was not good. On the contrary, I stated I was happy it was a pleasureable experience for the poster. My further comments were in response to a comment made by the poster. One should not draw conclusions or make accusations or chastise someone without viewing the entire conversation in context.