Waking distance ship to taxi/tour?

Snit13

Approximately how far is the walk from where you exit the ship to the pier/street where the taxi's/tours are? Had recent hip surgery and thus walking issues. Will be on Constellation Feb. 19 and scheduled in port 8am-5pm. Would like to book a tour or hire a taxi to tour your island as we have never been there. Some ports have trollies that come to ship and you just hop on.

Approximately how far is the walk from where you exit the ship to the pier/street where the taxi's/tours are? Had recent hip surgery and thus walking issues. Will be on Constellation Feb. 19 and scheduled in port 8am-5pm. Would like to book a tour or hire a taxi to tour your island as we have never been there. Some ports have trollies that come to ship and you just hop on.

There are vans that pick you up right next to the ship and drive you to the end of the pier where there are booths and taxi stands. You shouldn't have to walk further than about 20 feet from there to the door of a taxi or safari.

There are vans that pick you up right next to the ship and drive you to the end of the pier where there are booths and taxi stands. You shouldn't have to walk further than about 20 feet from there to the door of a taxi or safari.

Drake,

Thanks you so much. I can definitely do that. Now all I have to decide is tour or taxi. So looking forward to our visit to your island. So tired of St. T and St. M as ships go there all of the time.

Drake,

Thanks you so much. I can definitely do that. Now all I have to decide is tour or taxi. So looking forward to our visit to your island. So tired of St. T and St. M as ships go there all of the time.

There's times I wish more ships called on us, usually during the summer when all my service industry friends are trying not to starve, and then we hit high season and I'm ever so happy not to be on St. Thomas. :)