Royal Princess So. Caribbean Medley Mini Review

5:00_Somewhere

We were on the same voyage, and also experienced the poor service in Alfredo's and good service in the MDR.

We went to Alfredo's two different evenings. The first, we were sat and we sat and sat. After 20ish minutes of no one even stopping by with water, we left. We tried again a few days later, and we were served, but the waitress seemed very overwhelmed and forgot about 1/3 of what we ordered and then brought everything out at random times (my salad with other's main courses).

We did Anytime dining in the Concerto dining room (after Fixed was over at 7:30) almost every night. One night we had an outstanding experience with Arnold and Lillia, so the next night when we walked in, and saw many open tables, I asked the Head Waiter if we could sit in their section. After that night, they had table 259 waiting for us each night. I'm pretty sure that Arnold is partial responsible for all the weight that I gained on this trip~

Appreciate your review...hopefully Princess will also see it and make some needed changes.

We just booked the same itineary for next November...Never been on the Royal and looking forward to a new experience. Also never hit Aruba or Bonaire in all of our travels, so thanks for the tips on tours.....

Thanks again....