New "double" suite points (4 per night) promo for Oasis/Allure Summer 2016

JasonV1

I saliled in May and the points had to be manually applied. My c/a account updated with the 14 points and then a week later the bonus 14 showed up.

So I guess after you saw 14 points you called C&A and had them add the other 14?

I called c/a because the 14 not 28 showed up and they said it takes a few more days to add them manually since it was outside of their normal computer program. (No surprise) I think they would have showed up even if I hadn't called, I was ahead of the game.

Took them about 3 weeks after i got my 14 points to add the other points. I did get the confirmation email in dec. C&A had to manually change this. Another couple next door to us had their 28 points in their account a week after the cruise. Some accounts gets the right points immediately and some take a while and manual adjustments. Royal IT at its finest.

I had 14 points show up today for last week's sailing. I'll give it another week or so before contacting CA about the other half of the points.

Thanks for the heads up. Yes I also got 14 points and will call sometime this weekend to see if they can add the other 14 points.

Thanks for the heads up. Yes I also got 14 points and will call sometime this weekend to see if they can add the other 14 points.

I called D+ desk on Saturday and they were asking me for the confirmation email, and if i registered. Of course I did- my TA did it and confirmed about 3 times I was good to go. They said they would "send it off" to C&A to get the points adjusted. Still waiting for the points to show up..maybe could take a week ?

I went to check today and all of the bonus points have now been added (and I never got around to calling them). In fact, it looks like my wife ended up with an extra 8 points somehow since we both have the same number of points now even though I had 8 points already before she had her first RC sailing. Not going to complain about that.

I went to check today and all of the bonus points have now been added (and I never got around to calling them). In fact, it looks like my wife ended up with an extra 8 points somehow since we both have the same number of points now even though I had 8 points already before she had her first RC sailing. Not going to complain about that.

If you are linked with your wife, then you cannot really see her points. When either of you log in to Royal's website it will show the same number of points for both of you, and that will be from whoever has the higher number of points.

If you are linked with your wife, then you cannot really see her points. When either of you log in to Royal's website it will show the same number of points for both of you, and that will be from whoever has the higher number of points.

That's interesting. It never did that before now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

My husband and I sailed on Oasis, August 27. We did register the sailing through the program but we only received our 2 points per night for the suite booking. I called C&A and they said there was a back log but that the points would be posted "eventually".

Anyone else run in to this or sailed with us and received their double points?

Thanks

Lisa

Hi everyone

My husband and I sailed on Oasis, August 27. We did register the sailing through the program but we only received our 2 points per night for the suite booking. I called C&A and they said there was a back log but that the points would be posted "eventually".

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa,

We sailed on August 13 and I called about our points not posting and they told me it could take up to 6 weeks to post because it had to be done manually. :0))) Just keep any eye on it ...

Angie

Hi everyone

Thanks

Lisa

was also on the 8/27 Oasis, haven't received the extra points yet either.