Please help

Hello there,

We booked our upcoming Serenade cruise approximately 18 months a ago. We are C&A gold level, so no balcony discount at the time of booking. We have since booked a quick 5 day cruise on Indy and after this cruise we will be platinum.

My question is- do we get a balcony discount on the Serenade cruise even though when we booked it we were Gold? If we do get a discount, how do we go about getting it?

Thanks for helping me.. Pretty new to all this stuff..

Lisa

Hello there,

We booked our upcoming Serenade cruise approximately 18 months a ago. We are C&A gold level, so no balcony discount at the time of booking. We have since booked a quick 5 day cruise on Indy and after this cruise we will be platinum.

My question is- do we get a balcony discount on the Serenade cruise even though when we booked it we were Gold? If we do get a discount, how do we go about getting it?

Lisa

The good news is that you can get a balcony discount on the Serenade cruise.

The bad news is that they will re-price the Serenade cruise to current prices if you apply the discount.

The good news is that you can get a balcony discount on the Serenade cruise.

The bad news is that they will re-price the Serenade cruise to current prices if you apply the discount.

Are these balcony discounts per cabin or per guest?

Thanks Heather.

Hello there,

Lisa

Call Crown & Anchor and ask them--you've got nothing to lose. When we booked our upcoming Oasis cruise some 1.5 yrs before we were Ds and mentioned to the agent that we would become D+ on our Feb Quantum cruise and asked what we could we do to get the extra 25 BD. She told me to simply call--did that got the extra and no rebooking prices.

Call Crown & Anchor and ask them--you've got nothing to lose. When we booked our upcoming Oasis cruise some 1.5 yrs before we were Ds and mentioned to the agent that we would become D+ on our Feb Quantum cruise and asked what we could we do to get the extra 25 BD. She told me to simply call--did that got the extra and no rebooking prices.

Things have changed since a year and a half ago. ;)