Allure - Boardwalk View w/balcony

GetToLivin

Would love some chime-in from people who have experienced the Boardwalk View w/balcony on Allure. We have cabin 10719, as close aft as we could get in this category. Agent said we'd be able to sneak some views of the ocean from this location, but I'm wondering from those who've had similar staterooms if this was the case or if a splurge on the full ocean view is the way to go.

Thanks! :D

We loved our Allure Boardwalk balcony so much we've booked the same cabin for our cruise next week - we leave Dec. 20th.

You can see the water from the balcony, and the dive show was quite impressive from the balcony as well.

We enjoyed watching a movie on the balcony one evening - and there is always plenty of people watching!

Our only noise issues were Rita's Cantina on the two fiesta nights - but I believe they have now replaced Rita's with a more quiet Sabor. We were on deck 14, right where the biplane ends and we could hear the 'thump' when someone landed. It never bothered us - the hours were limited and we were usually out and about.

You can get a regular ocean view balcony on most ships, but you can only experience the Boardwalk on the Oasis class ships.

Would love some chime-in from people who have experienced the Boardwalk View w/balcony on Allure. We have cabin 10719, as close aft as we could get in this category. Agent said we'd be able to sneak some views of the ocean from this location, but I'm wondering from those who've had similar staterooms if this was the case or if a splurge on the full ocean view is the way to go.

Thanks! :D

You can see the ocean from your location but for us we like seeing the ocean but also enjoy watching the aqua show from our balcony as well as other activities.

We have had a boardwalk balcony and ocean view balcony on Oasis, which basically has same layout as Allure. While I still prefer ocean view, we found on Oasis there is so much to do We spent less time on the balcony than while on other ships , so I would save the money and stick with the boardwalk balcony. We are going on Allure in Jan. and decided to try a Central Park balcony to save even more.