Unable to access reservation - RCL says issue with site

chiguypaul

For the past week I've been unable to access my reservation online. I finally called C&A about it today. They told me that there's an issue with the web site and there are a number of customers who are unable to access there reservation. They told me I wouldn't be able to check-in online, make reservations, etc... They offered to help me on the phone with any reservations, and that's fine, but I don't want to spend 15 minutes extra at the dock filling out paperwork when I could be on the ship.

Has anyone else had this issue with accessing there reservation?

Try to log out of the website and then click on "checkin" in the top left. It should be to the right of "Harmony of the seas."

I was having issues as well with it and found this trick to work for me.

I tried this with support and it didn't work. I talked with a supervisor who confirmed there was an issue that was beyond "close your browser", "clear your cookies", "logout wait and login", etc... He handled it professionally. Said it was a limited number of people. They won't be able to address my specific issue in time, I'll need to fill out paperwork at port and C&A can help with reservations. That's fine... Last post from me on this one.

For the past week I've been unable to access my reservation online. I finally called C&A about it today. They told me that there's an issue with the web site and there are a number of customers who are unable to access there reservation. They told me I wouldn't be able to check-in online, make reservations, etc... They offered to help me on the phone with any reservations, and that's fine, but I don't want to spend 15 minutes extra at the dock filling out paperwork when I could be on the ship.

I haven't been able to do squat for 6 months. not even an hour with tech support fixed it

I feel your pain! I was months with same issues!!!! Tried both Safari and Chrome.

I ended up having to always go through any emails sent from Royal to me... go figure.